VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Sunday, January 4, 2009

Marshmallow Teacups

Aren't these adorable?! I discovered them on an Australian blog called "Planning With Kids".

Basically, the Marshmallow Teacup is a large marshmallow on a wafer type cookie. Atop the marshmallow is a multi-colored Nonpareil. The teacup handle is a Life Saver cut in half (Sweet Tarts are used in the first image above). Ingredients are held together with icing "glue". (Step-by-step instructions here.)

If you decide to give this recipe a go, do let us know!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Yes, very adorable!

Janeen said...

Very, very cute! THanks for sharing!

Linda said...

I read about these someplace (my memory fails me a lot these days!). These would be adorable for a children's tea party. Thanks for sharing.

ljrags said...

Those are very cute :) Thanks for sharing!

Angela McRae said...

Awesome! I will be making these for my nieces this year, so thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...