VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, January 16, 2009

Eagles Drink Tea

I've been a fan of Don Henley and the Eagles for quite a number of years. Tall & Handsome and I have tickets to see them tonight in concert and we are really looking forward to it!

Thankfully, their days of drink-and-drug are over. I read somewhere that now they all ask for hot tea, lemon, and honey before the show.

So much for Life in the Fast Lane!

6 comments:

ljrags said...

Hubby and I saw Don Henley when he was going solo for a while and doing the "Save Walden Pond" crusade. He was pretty good then!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Cool! I remember seeing him in a television advert about Walden. I like all of his solo stuff, and I like all of Glenn Fry's solo stuff as well. Should be a great concert. Stay warm, young mum!

Angela McRae said...

May you soar with the Eagles this evening, my friend! (Insert groan here. I couldn't help myself!)

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

ha ha Angela - good one!

Linda said...

have a great time this evening and "take it easy."

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Good one, Linda! The concert was SUPERB, and I would have to say that it was Joe Walsh who really brought the house down. Brilliant, brilliant concert. I'm so glad we went!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...