VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas At My House

Somehow or other, I possess a Santa Claus collection! I think it started when my oldest daughter, now 31, was in elementary school and she painted a Santa Claus figurine and gave it to me. I since received some as gifts from family and friends ... and over the years even inherited a few. In any event, all my Mr. Claus's came down from the attic last night and now reside happily on the fireplace mantel. Here they are:

HO! HO! HO!

HO! HO! HO!

HO! HO! HO!

P.S. Here's the tree ~ decorated mostly with angel ornaments...

5 comments:

Southern Touch Catering said...

That collection is very nice. I too have a Santa Collection, well actually my DH has one. He loves the old fashion Santa's that are made from porcelain and outfitted with fabric clothing and big fluffy beards. But what really caught my attention in your post is the picture above your mantle. I have the exact picture in my bedroom over our bed!

Southern Touch Catering said...

I just caught the tea picture in your living room with the beautiful angel tree. Isn't funny what each persons eyes are drawn to in a photo!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Hi Teresa a/k/a "Eagle Eye" :-) I've always loved that Jack Vettriano picture. The picture in my living room was purchased at The National Portrait Gallery in London. It's the Royal Family having tea at Windsor Lodge when Queen Elizabeth was a young princess.

Steph said...

Very, very festive!

Marilyn Miller said...

Enjoyed your Santa collection and tree with angels. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...