VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Snap

I had a surprise waiting on my doorstep yesterday when I returned home from work. My son J.B. and his girlfriend Erin sent me this wicker teacup filled with a delightful assortment of Ashby's teas. There was no special reason for the gift - the card just said, "Thanks for being such a wonderful Mom!" It made my day.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Surprise gifts for no special reason are the best!

Rosemary said...

What fun!
Nancy

Teresa of Southern Touch Catering said...

What a thoughful pair. Love the cup.

ljrags said...

Surprise gifts are the best! :)

Bernideen said...

How very sweet and those teas are yummy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...