VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, November 28, 2008

Angel With Teapot ornament



************ Traditionally, today ~ Black Friday~ is the beginning of the holiday shopping season, so I thought I would show you one of the first Christmas presents I have bought this year. This charming "Angel of the Kitchen" ornament (left)(also available as a figurine - right) can be purchased at Hallmark.

5 comments:

joan said...

Cute!

I thought of you yesterday when someone at work gave me a "tea" themed gift basket.

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Marilyn Miller said...

They are cute. I have one of them in my house, received as a gift from a special tea friend.

Steph said...

Thank you for the holiday greetings yesterday! I also have one of these and I love her. Unfortunately, she got knocked over and the teapot came off. Now it sits a little crooked in her arms, and I love her all the more. She's more like me - not perfect but still making tea!

Angela McRae said...

These are lovely! Clearly, I should have browsed a bit longer in my local Hallmark store this week!

Frivolitea said...

Those figurines are lovely!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...