VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, November 7, 2008

2009 Tea Calendars: Day 5 of 5

I hope you have enjoyed this Tea Calendar series.
Please let me know if you find others during your holiday shopping!
(Available for purchase here.)


(Available for purchase here.)
Features the pleasures of tea by such artists
as Mary Cassatt and John Singer Sargent.


Make your own tea calendar
(with your own images - see my example above) here!
You can print it out in color on nice paper,
or save each month's image and use as your desktop wallpaper....

3 comments:

Steph said...

I've really enjoyed this theme! Thank you!

Angela McRae said...

Hey, that third calendar has that same teacup and saucer you posted a while back. And I still want it! (Loved the calendar series, BTW. Great idea!)

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Steph - you are very welcome! (Still lovin' that new pic of you!)

Angela, The third calendar is the "make it yourself". I used that teacup image because I love it, too!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...