VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Monday, October 6, 2008

Teakettle Junction


Teakettle Junction
is a location in Death Valley, California. The "Teakettle Junction" sign there is covered with teakettles that visitors have attached to it. This website has a series of photographs showing the sign at various times over the years. There are also some great shots of Teakettle Junction on Flickr.

6 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Now this would be a cool place to visit!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Indeed. With a teakettle, of course! :-)

madhulika pareek-joshi said...

How cool! Or really I should say how hot! After all these kettles are in death valley!! I wonder if the water just boils over in them!

Love your blog! Its great that you are putting out such interesting tidbits for the visitors. Please visit us some time and let me know what you think of our site..
jayateas.com. While we do not have such interesting pictures, we do have some great teas!!

-Madhu

Steph said...

Wow - you find the most amazing things!

Elizabeth said...

We have gone to Death Valley every year since I was 6 years old let see that is 38 years now, man...i am feeling old. Anyways, I have never seen this junction. Thank you for telling me about it, I will look for it the next time we are there and take my own picture.What a great little tibit of information....

Lady Katherine said...

That was a really neat place. I loved some of the tea kettles on the post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...