VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tea Book of the Week: "Wild Tea Cosies"


I've noticed loads of uniquely knitted tea cosies lately in magazines. When I came across this book on Amazon, I really, really wished I knew how to knit. Sigh. It's great to see tea cosies blossoming into works of art! Not released yet. Click here to pre-order "Wild Tea Cosies" by Loani Prior.
EDITED TO ADD: I just found out about Loani's blog, "Grand Purl Baa". To visit, click here.

4 comments:

Vera H. said...

Oh, I haven't seen that book, and I can knit. The cosy on the cover is so Charleston.

Perhaps I can make one for you.

Lady Katherine said...

The tea cosy is wonderful! It would not take long to knit, I can see on in burgandy,with a touch of pink and yellow. To match my tea set. Thanks for sharing the book

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Thanks for your feedback ladies - like I said, I so wish I knew how to knit! Vera .... I will take you up on your offer!

Grand Purl Baa said...

Hello Denise, Thank you so much for showing off my book. Not long now. Christmas is nearly on us. Eeek. And books will be in UK and USA shops 1st December. Yesterday I learned that it is currently in reprint, the 1st print run having almost run out here in Australia! Have a cupper for me. Cheers. Loani

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...