VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Sunday, September 28, 2008

Walk Like An Egyptian

I'm cancelling today's "Book of the Week" post to share with you some piccies just in from Jason and Carla's (my stepson and daughter-in-law in London) honeymoon in Egypt. Jay said it was a wonderful holiday and you can tell by these photos that they were having fun!




4 comments:

ljrags said...

EGYPT!!! Oh, how wonderful! :)

joan said...

Lucky kids!

Linda said...

What a wonderful trip! Cute photography, too!

Rosemary said...

They were having fun! What a memorable honeymoon ~ Egypt!
Nancy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...