VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Monday, September 29, 2008

Sip and Surf


Yesterday (September 28) this blog had visits from tea folks in Ireland, Sweden, South Korea, Germany, Denmark, Macedonia, Finland, Argentina, Spain, Malaysia, Bulgaria, Russia, Brazil, Colombia, Slovakia, Pakistan, Luxembourg, Israel, British Columbia, Portugal, United Kingdom .... and of course, the United States! Everyone in the world must have been at home sipping tea and surfing the net!! Thank you for stopping by Uniquely Tea! Next time you visit, please drop me a comment! Hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Wow - that's really cool! I should pay more attention to my stats. I seldom look!

Helen said...

I'm still so new in blogland I didn't even know I could get stats! Found your blog from a previous posting about the Gay Grace Mobile Tea Rooms. Enjoyed your posts, will be sure to check back in again. btw - for me - PG Tips all the way, and Twinings for Earl Grey!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Hi Helen - I spent years trying different teas ... blacks, Oolongs, [a few] greens, display teas, flavored teas, blends, tisanes. Then I married a Brit and we drink PG all day, every day! ha! I like most Twinings teas, but especially Lady Grey. Our favorite Earl Grey is Darvilles of Windsor. Thanks for dropping by!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Hi Steph! I'll look forward to seeing a counter on your blog soon?! Enjoy that gorgeous midwest autumn. I really miss home (Illinois) this time of year....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...