VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sagittarius The Teapot

I'll be honest with you - astronomy has never particularly captured my interest. I was however intrigued to learn about the constellation Sagittarius and its recognizable asterism called the Teapot. Perhaps Galileo wasn't drinking cappuccino after all!

2 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Fascinating! Can't believe we've never heard of this before. Thanks for (once again) enlightening us!

Steph said...

Very cool! I have a star chart that shows this star pattern, but I've never been able to find it myself. The photo/enhancement is great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...