VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hanna


Here in South Carolina, all eyes are on Tropical Storm Hanna. She's expected to reach hurricane status on Thursday morning, but there remain a number of models with regard to landfall. (Unfortunately, one of them is Charleston.) (And unfortunately, Hurricane Ike is not far behind.)

At the firm, we are busy moving files to remote storage, securing computer files, etc. At home, we are as ready as ready can be with gallons of drinking water, canned food, batteries, etc. It will be an interesting, wet and wild week-end!!! Perhaps I need some Lifeboat Tea!!!
On another note, don't forget to stop by tomorrow ... it will be my 100th post and there will be a prize giveaway you won't want to miss! See you then!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Will be thinking about you and praying for safety.

belinda said...

My family is all in Charleston so you all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Selfishly we in the Upstate do hope to get some rain out of this.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...