VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm a Little Teapot ....

....and I'm also a cake! Can you do - or have you done - something like this??? I certainly haven't! Aren't they lovely? I found them by doing a Google Image Search using
the keywords "teapot" and "cake".
What tealover wouldn't love a celebration cake such as these!
(P.S. Thanks, Marilyn, for introducing me to Picasa where I created this collage.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Those teapot cakes are so cute! I could never do anything like that. I found your blog as we both put down 84 Charing Cross Road as one of our favorite movies. I too, am an anglophile. Have you read the book 84 Charing Cross Road?

Marilyn Miller, the Marmalady said...

Your welcome! Picasa is great, I love the way it organizes my pictures.

Angela McRae said...

This is sensory overload! I want to make (and eat!) them all! Gorgeous!

Linda said...

Adorable cakes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...