VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tea in Paris

(Photo courtesy of Carol Gillott)

I have only been to Paris once - on the occasion of my 50th birthday - and oh! what a glorious city it was! We enjoyed Afternoon Tea - French Afternoon Tea - at the 30 rue du Bourg-Tibourg location of Mariage Freres, and later enjoyed even more tea at Angelinas. (Oui, oui - you better believe we also had the hot chocolate!)

I can vicariously walk the streets of Paris every day now, thanks to one of the most beautiful blogs on the internet called "Paris Breakfasts". Francophile-artist Carol Gillott describes her Paris Breakfasts as "A Painting-A-Day blog that chronicles my watercolor adventures in Paris' pastry and chocolate shops."

If you are not familiar with Carol's work, I urge you to visit her blog. Her photography and watercolors are simply beautiful!

1 comment:

belinda said...

I'm heading to Paris in August and Mariage Freres is on my list. We had tea at Laduree last time. Lovely presentation and those pastel macarons !!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...