VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Perfect Cream Tea Discovered


Described by Time Magazine as "one of the world's greatest food festivals", this year's Taste of London was held from June 19-22 at Regent's Park. A BBC "Points West" reporter searched amongst the vendors for the "perfect cream tea". Click here for a great little video on his results.

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller, the Marmalady said...

Oh the cream and jam look sooo good. Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Now that is a real cream tea!!

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Isn't this just the most mouth-watering photograph you've ever seen? It makes me want to lick the screen! ha ha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...