VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, June 27, 2008

Teacups! Teacups! Teacups!

Who can resist a pretty teacup?! Not me! I collect them.

It all started when I lived in the Aleutian Islands, 1200 miles southwest of Anchorage, Alaska. You can read my essay on "Collecting Teacups" in the Summer 2008 issue of Tea-and-Roses Quarterly [newsletter]. Most of my teacups are displayed in the china cabinet above, which once belonged to my mother.
I have also tucked a few teacups onto the shelves of the white cupboard in my kitchen. The "Drink More Tea" teapot and cup and saucer are Emma Bridgewater.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I love your collection! Thanks for sharing.
Nancy

Steph said...

Those are gorgeous cups and saucers! I love the form of a teacup - so practical and beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...