VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Meaning of Tea


I recently found out about this DVD and could not wait to place an order...we all know there just aren't that many tea films about. It looks very entertaining and interesting. Tea Dragon Films describes their work as a "lyrical documentary" that explores the romance and complexities surrounding tea. They go on to invite us to sit back and enjoy the film, sipping "the finest (visual) brews from India to Morocco, England to Taiwan and other corners of the world where two leaves in a bud are revered." Available for purchase via their website.

1 comment:

belinda said...

Your blog is so entertaining and educational. Thanks for your efforts in presenting some worthwhile everyday.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...