VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, June 27, 2008

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by teafriend and fellow blogger Linda, which means I get to answer the following:
Ten years ago... I was homeschooling my youngest daughter through her high school years.

Five things on today's to do list... Doctor appointment at 8:45; water the hanging baskets on front porch (it was 93 degrees today!); stick to my Weight Watchers points for the day; call my nephew Marshall (a Marine at Twentynine Palms, CA) who has recently returned from Iraq; and write a blog post for tomorrow.

Snacks I enjoy...McVitie's Digestive biscuits dunked in my tea (Shhh, don't tell anyone! It's not very ladylike, is it? Do I care? No.); Popcorn; Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge ice cream bars (only 1 point each!); Quaker Oats Caramel Drizzle Mini-Delights rice cakes ..... and CADBURY CHOCOLATE!!

If I were a millionaire....I'd quit my job; pay-off the mortgage; purchase a character cottage somewhere in England so we could spend half the year in the U.S. and half the year in the U.K.; and - most importantly - share the wealth with my children, family, friends - and causes - dear to my heart.

Places I have lived...Illinois (born and raised in the 'burbs of Chicago); California (San Francisco); Idaho; Alaska (the Aleution Islands); South Carolina ~ and London, England.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for participating, Denise. I enjoyed learning more about you through this fun game!

Angela McRae said...

Will you be entertaining, oh, say, any tea friends from the U.S. when you get that character cottage?

And congrats on your nephew's safe return from Iraq. I remember how over-the-top excited I was when a dear friend of mine returned from his tour of duty. Please tell your nephew we appreciate his service!

Marilyn Miller, the Marmalady said...

Hummm! When were you in San Francisco. That would be amazing if we were there at the same time.

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

Marilyn, I was in San Francisco in 1975-76...I worked for a Patent Attorney at Stauffer Chemical Company in Richmond.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...