VISIT MY NEW BLOG!




I invite you to visit Tea in England, my new blog from England!

Whilst you're there, please subscribe to my free updates, and 'Like' my Facebook Fan page.
Thank you!



Friday, June 27, 2008

THE BOSS

This is totally off-topic but a couple of days ago I was told that Bruce Springsteen would be doing a concert in Charleston. I am a HUGE fan of The Boss, so out came the credit card! It was predicted that tickets would sell out in five minutes, so I made certain that I was signed-in and on the Ticketmaster website at 10:00 this morning when tickets went on sale. Was I lucky? I sure was! I am now the proud owner of two tickets for Bruce's August concert! It's going to be fantastic, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That's GREAT! I hope you blog about the concert!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...